Saturday, April 13, 2019

Final Goodbye

     This is it... my last blog post. Although this project resulted in a ton of stress, challenges, and hard work, I am quite sad it is now over. I enjoyed sharing my journey with everyone and the entire creative process, from the brainstorming to the editing. This class has allowed me to express my work the way I have wanted to and this project alone has taught me so much more than I had expected. I hope my dedication and effort are seen through my work and plan on continuing making more shorts in the future.

Thank you for coming along for the ride,
Valentina Lesende

No comments:

Post a Comment

Completed Product

The project is now.... complete! Every component you need can be found down below. I hope you enjoy all of my hard work!! - Below I have i...