Sunday, April 14, 2019

Completed Product

The project is now.... complete! Every component you need can be found down below. I hope you enjoy all of my hard work!!

- Below I have included the YouTube video to the short film, as well as a backup of the short on Google Drive... enjoy!!

Youtube video:

- Below I have included the link to the website. (The password is: media studies) - all lowercase letters, include the space

Website link: https://valenlesende.wixsite.com/theupside


- Below I have included images of the front and back of the postcard, as well as a backup on Google Drive. Hope you like it!

Front: 

Back: 

Backup for Postcard:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Completed Product

The project is now.... complete! Every component you need can be found down below. I hope you enjoy all of my hard work!! - Below I have i...